This cross-border event will focus on Chemical Recycling, a trending topic that is likely to play a crucial role in making the Chemical Industry Circular and Climate neutral. It will focus on the latest developments and innovations and how cross-border collaboration can foster growth towards a circular plastic sector. This event is a follow-up of the online NL-NRW event held on October 8, 2020 on Chemical Recycling (see link).The session will take place against the backdrop of the CE Hotspot NRW 2022
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT NOW: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/375171396747/
MATCHMAKING REGISTRATION: https://chemical-recycling-2022.b2match.io/
- To enforce business collaboration between the German (NRW) and Dutch chemical sector
- Matchmaking between all relevant German (NRW) and Dutch stakeholders in the chemical recycling value chain.
- To enhance sustainability and establish global market opportunities.
Company directors, knowledge institutes and governments, representatives of coalitions and clusters, entrepreneurs, starting and/or growing in the field and value chain of Chemical Recycling.Our aim: 100+ participants.
- Discover the latest developments and innovations and how cross-border collaboration can foster growth towards a circular plastic sector.
- Matchmaking: Build new contacts and connect with customers and partners to enhance sustainability and establish global market opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle.Perez@hollandcircularhotspot.nl or email@example.com