REGISTRATION FOR MATCHMAKING WILL BE OPEN SOON
This cross-border event will focus on Chemical Recycling, a trending topic that is likely to play a crucial role in making the Chemical Industry Circular and Climate neutral. It will focus on the latest developments and innovations and how cross-border collaboration can foster growth towards a circular plastic sector. This event is a follow-up of the online NL-NRW event held on October 8, 2020 on Chemical Recycling (see link).The session will take place against the backdrop of the CE Hotspot NRW 2022.
- To enforce business collaboration between the German (NRW) and Dutch chemical sector
- Matchmaking between all relevant German (NRW) and Dutch stakeholders in the chemical recycling value chain.
- To enhance sustainability and establish global market opportunities.
Company directors, knowledge institutes and governments, representatives of coalitions and clusters, entrepreneurs, starting and/or growing in the field and value chain of Chemical Recycling.Our aim: 100+ participants.
- Discover the latest developments and innovations and how cross-border collaboration can foster growth towards a circular plastic sector.
- Matchmaking: Build new contacts and connect with customers and partners to enhance sustainability and establish global market opportunities.
- Circular Biobased Delta
- Holland Circular Hotspot
- Matchmaking: Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
- Ministerie van Infrastructuur en Waterstaat
- NRW Umweltministerium
- NRW Wirtschaftsministerium
- The Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in NRW
- Wuppertal Institute
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle.Perez@hollandcircularhotspot.nl or firstname.lastname@example.org